Would you like to get notified when we have a social media training event or seminar? If so, click the button below and we’ll add you to our list.
Thursday, September 28, 2017
First Annual Social Media Day Dayton Event to be Held in September 2017
Dayton, OH – June 12, 2017 – SEA Media is proud to bring a national movement called Social Media Day to Dayton on September 28th in Fairborn, OH at the Holiday Inn. The event will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will end with a bang at J.D. Legends in Franklin, OH for the Networking Party and free concert.
- Discover how industry thought leaders are marketing their business to the newest generations
- Celebrate the innovation of the platforms we are all engaging with everyday of our lives!
- Network with other local businesses and social media influencers.
The key take-away’s from this exclusive event will include:
- Social Media Keynotes from well known influencers and
- A Millennial Panel giving a real-world look into the thoughts of millennials and how they perceive social media.
Social Media Day Dayton [#SMDDayton] is aimed to celebrate and inspire businesses in the community on the latest trends and tools in social media marketing. To grab your ticket to the event, purchase here. Group tickets also available.
September 12-16, 2016
Learn about starting a company, where to spend your money, how to find clients, and how to use social media! You can see Sara on Wednesday, September 14 at 1pm.
Are you tired of spinning your wheels trying to crack the code on how to actually get clients through your social media efforts? Please join me on September 28, 2015, as I educate our local business owners and marketing teams on a proven process that I’ve used to generate revenue for our clients.
At this very important Social SEO Seminar, the topic is “Get More Clients Using Social Media”.
This is such an important topic, especially as you enter the fourth quarter and begin planning for 2016. At this seminar, not only will you learn how to take your connections through the sales funnel without “selling”, but we will also cover the following topics:
- Get clear on your social media goals
- Know exactly who you are targeting and how to connect with them
- Learn how to listen and unite with your audience
- Fully understand how relationship-building impacts audience engagement
I know this event is during your family time, but I promise you’ll be so glad you came. It will be worth it!
I can’t wait to see/meet you!